Friday, June 13, 2014

Thing 22 - Discovering apps

I'm always curious how people discover all of these new apps, tools, etc. I took a look at Quixey and Apps Gone Free. I didn't find either of these options as helpful as doing the searches listed at the end of this Thing - which has been my typical method. I'm usually looking for something in particular or new in education. So entering specific search terms seems to be the most efficient way of finding apps and tools. 

There are also certain people/sources I like to follow like Garrison Sites, Leslie Fisher, Richard Byrne (freetech4teachers) and Joyce Valenza to name a few. 

Completing 23 Mobile Things has been helpful as well. As I mentioned, I will be updating my information resources and including many of the apps that have been shared in this site.

No comments:

Post a Comment