Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 19 - Hobbies

Just checked my iPad and Chromebook and found both Pandora and Spotify. I know that Spotify has become very popular recently, but I've been a fan of Pandora for quite a while. I like that I can just enter a song or artist and have Pandora play a selection of music rather than having to create a play list. I like the variety of this feature. This is one area where Pandora is rated over Spotify - music discovery. I will have to give Spotify another chance when I have more time. 

So I moved on to Vivino Wine Scanner. There have been a few bottles of wine that I wish that I would have recorded during my travels that I still think about... So the Vivino app seems like a no brainer. I just tried it on a bottle of wine we had here. How cool that it gave me all sorts of information just from a photo of the label. We will definitely be traveling to some wine areas this summer, so this app will get used. The wonders of technology!



No comments:

Post a Comment