Thursday, June 12, 2014

Thing 16 - Audio

For this Thing I tried ipadio. It was very easy to use. It's a great app for recording classroom notes, interviews, etc. I liked that additional information could be added like photos, titles and descriptions. 

In the directions I read that the audio could be edited. I've used Audacity in the past, so I wanted to try this feature out. Perhaps I need to get a paid version, but I didn't see the options that were shown in the directions for editing the audio. However, the recording times are very generous and the additional features still make this a very useful app for the classroom.

I should add that I was familiar with SoundCloud already. My neighbors, who have started a new band, had uploaded some of their new music to this site. So it's a great place to find new music as well as for students to share their own creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment