Saturday, May 3, 2014

Thing 9 - Taking & Editing Photos

I do some work with photos, so I was interested in trying out some of these tools. I used Line Camera and Color Splurge. Line Camera was easy to use, and I quickly modified an existing vacation photo. I can see how this will be handy for easily adding some extra interest to photos for promoting the library, clubs, etc. Photo below:

 View image.jpg in slide show

I also tried Color Splurge because it looked cool. I can see how this app could be fun to use. But I didn't like the little icons on the bottom advertising games, and I'm not sure what else, that I wasn't interested in getting. Unfortunately their placement made it a bit difficult to work with the app without hitting them. But, I suppose the app developers have to make money too.

Definitely fun and useful tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment